A Brief Update...

So, I kinda got sick of the traffic lights and over the weekend I've redesigned the blog's look a wee bit; it's the first renovation job since I started blogging. Ch-ch-check it out!

In other news, I'm now based at www.CaptainAtopic.com , but no worries, all the feeds and emails and the like are still the same.

I start Surgery on Monday, and I get the impression it'll be substantially less 'hands on' than Rural. I am also certain that it'll be more fun that the Community Health Audit the MedSchool's had us doing this holiday. Hmph.

Also, I'm going to AMSA Convention in Brisbane this July. Any Aussie/Kiwi MedSchool Bloggers or Readers heading that way, please shoot me an email if you'd like to catch up!

3 comments:

    I can guarantee you that it'll be less hands on and a hell of a lot less fun. Not as bad as the assignment though ;)

    Hey Captain. Awesome new page and a much easier to remember URL. Well done!
    Have fun in surgery.

    The blog looks great ! I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of surgery. It sounds interesting
    but a little scary when you think of the responsibility involved. This might seem like a silly question but what's a community health audit?