Elephants...

I've been tagged by Outback Ambo with a Soft Toy Meme; it rolls that you find some semblance of an old cuddle-rag/animal that was your favourite growing up, and then pass it on...

"I wanna be an Elephant!" was my catch cry when I was about 17. Yup. One of my friends bought me a elephant, hence. My elephant accompanied me through Pharm School, but didn't quite make the cut for the international move. So, what do I like about Elephants?

1. They never forget. Screw study; they know it once and they know it forever.
2. They're the symbol of wisdom and intelligence, and have been for a damn long time.
3. Since healthy adult Elephants have no natural predators, they're pretty hard to rile or wind up. Calm, collected and (thanks to a few litres of trunk water), pretty cool too...

Med School Unplugged; consider yourself tagged.

1 comments:

    And they are also pretty hard to argue with.