Music. For the people

In keeping with the musical / creative feel of the last photo, this week's pic is my flattie's bongos. He cranks them out more than weekly, as I've previously mentioned, and last weekend was no different. It was a good ol' house party and it really rocked; and, well, inspired a bit more musical kinda stuff. Wow. So coherent.

Okay, let's try that again; 1) Living in a different mix of people inspires and affects the music you listen to. 2) For pretty open-minded people, this seems to go both ways. 3) Every now and then it's important to take stock of the music you're actually listening to and work out if it makes you feel good, (I'm pretty well certain that constant death metal can make you pretty unhappy). 4) Hence, I'm due for an iPod review in the next seven days. I plan to cut the depressive, overly soulful stuff and replace it with upbeat, inspiring stuff. Huzzah!

0 comments: