To Debug Notebook?

This morning I listened to my first Dr. Anonymous show on blogtalkradio. I'd been meaning to listen for a while, and I really wanted to listen live. Luckily, class was pretty light today, so I headed to the library with some notes and hunkered down until 11am rolled around. Today was actually Dr A's 1st anniversary show (Mazel Tof!), and the chat was packed. It was great to see so many familiar names; I really enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, about an hour in I managed to unwittingly max out my puny uni download quota, so I missed the last half hour. Meantime, I cracked into some Renal notes. For the first time in about two months I actually felt the need to write something down. This is a truly rare event for me for several reasons;

One; I don't take notes in lectures or tutes.
Two; I read notes on my computer (I don't write them, either.)
Three; If I write anything, it'll be an A4 with about ten words in pretty felt-tip pen, because
Four; my handwriting is frankly abhorrent. I've had pharmacists who couldn't read my handover notes. Seriously.

So, I get a few pages into writing and I discover, living in my book, some insects. A couple of bugs have actually nestled in an made themselves at home, right there in my notebook.

I skipped the page and got back to Rapidly Progressive Glomerulonephritis.

0 comments: